Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Harness Herb Goes Christmas

Harness Herb contacted us. He was gracious enough to send this note, along with a video Christmas message. Along with Herb, may I wish you all a happy holiday season, in whichever way you are celebrating, and a great new year.

Message from Harness Herb:

Pull the Pocket Dweebs,

It has been a good year on the blog, made much better by the presence of me. As you know, my immensely popular Top Ten List is suspended as I train for the upcoming season in cycling, but I thought I would wish you all a merry holiday.

As a special treat to you losers, I figured I would call in a few favors for a video that I choreographed myself. I contacted a few folks who love and respect me, like most of you do. Trainer of Deweycheatumnhowe Ray Schnittker is a personal friend. He said "yes." Paul MacDonnell is a personal friend who contacts me for driving tips and thanks me as the sole reason that Somebeachsomewhere kicked butt this year. He said "sure Herb." For a dash of star power I went through the rolodex and ended up with two additional icons. They both were excited to do this project - "anything for you Herb", they said.

Anyway enjoy; and happy holidays from Herb's family to yours.

Sincerely,

Harness Herb

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Merry Christmas folks.

No comments:

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...