Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Online Edition of the Harness Edge

It was announced recently that the Harness Edge print edition will be no more. This month marks the first online edition, which you can read here.

I was impressed with how it read and how it looks. I think the most telling example about the online edition is the story on Falcon Seelster. I grew up watching him and missed his big race at Delaware. In fact, I did not see it until many years after. The story speaks about that race, but with a twist that only an online edition allows, the video is embedded right in the piece. You do not have to load the video and wait, you just have to mouse over it. As well, I watched the Ponder ad video the same way.

So, I would say three and a half hooves up for the new online edition of the Edge. Give it a look.

No comments:

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...